I knew Colton was special almost the moment I met him.
But he has long since been aware of this.
My Spring Break was this week,
so we took a trip to Denver to visit Colt's family for a few days.
We had a blast!
His sweet sister Lindsey was also flying home this week from Michigan, so we decided to surprise her.
A few weeks ago, we bought tickets for a flight that landed an hour and a half before hers, so we could sneak up on her as she walked out of the gate.
Worked like a charm.
We may have scared her a little,
but I'm pretty sure the tears were happy ones.
A few weeks ago, we bought tickets for a flight that landed an hour and a half before hers, so we could sneak up on her as she walked out of the gate.
Worked like a charm.
We may have scared her a little,
but I'm pretty sure the tears were happy ones.
We also went to the zoo with our cute little niecey,
dyed Easter eggs, ate doughnuts for breakfast,
went for a sweet motorcycle ride,
looked at Colt's *childhood pictures,
and visited some neat exhibits at the
Denver Museum of Nature and Science...
Denver Museum of Nature and Science...
but this is the only picture we have to show for it.
I love my little artiste.
*I hope our littles look exactly like Colton did as a child. Believe it or not, he was even more adorable than he portrayed himself in that glorious self-portrait.


No comments:
Post a Comment