Sunday, July 13, 2014

Little Lemon Baby: Week 13


                         How Far Along? 13 weeks Baby's Fruit-Size Equivalent? A lemon! Weight Gain? I don't use scales or monitor my weight, so I don't know. I do get a little bloat bump every evening! But it's gone by morning. Maternity Clothes? Not yet. How Are You Sleeping? I was sleeping like a baby (ha!) for a little while there, but lately I've been having a hard time falling asleep. I'm turning into an insomniac like my father. Best moment this week? When Colt came home from St. Louis. We missed him a lot. Weird pregnancy moment? I never feel hungry! I either feel uncomfortably full or nauseated(meaning it's time to eat). And gnarly headaches every evening. Any Movement: Noneskies. Anything making you queasy? The thought of Chick-Fil-A, and vegetables. And riding in the car. I think it's getting better, though. How About Cravings? It depends on the day. One day I'll eat something because it sounds good, the next day the same food sounds awfulBut we can't seem to go wrong with mashed potatoes. Gender: Too early to tell! Colt still thinks it's a girl. What I'm looking forward to: Our doctor appointment this Wednesday. We haven't been to the doctor since I was six or seven weeks along, because of the move. I'm hoping we get to hear Beanie's heartbeat for the first time.

No comments: