June 22nd was our one year anniversary.
To celebrate,
we took a day trip to New York City.
You know, as one does.
We saw the 9/11 Memorial, Times Square,
Grand Central Station
rode the subway AND took a taxi,
walked around Central Park,
and, per my request,
went uptown so I could try a
chocolate chip cookie from Levain Bakery.
Yum.
Also, trying to take pictures in New York is hard.
Everything is huge.
I felt like the pictures didn't represent
exactly what I was seeing.
Also, no matter where you go, there are approximately
5 million people.
Also, no matter where you go, there are approximately
5 million people.
But we did our best!
The weekend before, we visited
downtown Philadelphia.
We walked around the historical area so we could see
Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and where
Benjamin Franklin was buried.
| Busted! Caught munching on my pregnancy snacks. |
But I think last weekend was my favorite.
We went to Cape May, a beach in New Jersey.
But, here, they aren't called beaches.
It's "the shore."
And it was the perfect activity for my
tired, pregnant self.
The coast here is so different from the Oregon coast.
Mainly because it's actually warm.
In fact, the sand burned our feet.
There were some amazing beach houses
(i.e. Victorian mansions).
And we saw a pod of dolphins right off the shore!
Oh, hey handsome.
Thanks for marrying me.
This little beanie and I are the luckiest
to have you.
Year one was amazing,
but I think this next one is going to be
pretty incredible, too.
No comments:
Post a Comment