My mama came up for Mother's Day weekend to spend some time with me her gran'baby. I completely understand; he is much more fun that I am.
For my Mother's Day present, I requested that we hike Lake 22 on Saturday and have a picnic up there. It was a beautiful day, and so nice to be outside. Colt and Jace also made me a card and I get to choose a new dress. I love me some new clothes.
P.S. Jace's sense of humor is developing. There is a scene in Finding Nemo during which Nigel the Pelican flies into a closed window, and Jace laughs at it every time, no matter how many times we rewind and play it again. He starts to chuckle a few seconds before it actually happens, and as soon as that goofy bird hits the glass, he just cracks up. I suppose all the America's Funniest Home videos we watch actually made an impact. Just don't be offended if he laughs at you when you trip and fall.
No comments:
Post a Comment