How Far Along? 30 weeks and 5 days...7 months and 3 weeks on Saturday. Not that I'm counting down, or anything ;) Baby's Size Equivalent? A summer cantaloupe. Not a spring cantaloupe, mind you. Summer. Maternity Clothes? Some of my normal clothes still fit, like my sweaters, lower-rise jeans, and longer, stretchier shirts...but I really just prefer my softest pair of leggings and a hoodie, or loose-fitting shirts. I've had a really low tolerance for anything even somewhat fitted around my midriff this time around. I've given up on bras unless I'm at work or church. How Are You Sleeping? Pretty well, all things considered. I have to get up at least twice a night to, ahem, relieve myself. And some nights are better than others. But overall, I can't complain! Best moment this week? Jace has been asking to sit on the potty, which is cool! He's also been talking up a storm. It's so fun to watch him grow. Weird pregnancy moment? Well, over Christmas break I got the random but powerful urge to chop my hair. So I did! Not myself, mind you. I sought the aid of a professional. And I love it! Any Movement: Yep! The movements feel a bit smoother, though, rather than pokes and jabs. I think he's running out of room. Anything making you queasy? No. I don't know how some ladies deal with morning sickness their entire pregnancy. They are warriors and should be canonized. How About Cravings? Oatmeal chocolate chip cookies sound puh-retty tasty right now. But I've also been enjoying really strong flavors at meals, such as dill or sweet pickles, blue cheese, or salad dressing made with balsamic vinegar and mustard. What I'm Looking Forward To: A beautiful new year with my incredible husband and TWO little sons. I can't believe I'm going to be a mama of two...I can't be old enough for this. I'm pretty sure I just got my drivers license like a couple (twelve!!) years ago...Also, my wonderful sister is expecting her little girl any day now!! They've kept her name a complete secret, so I'm excited to find out what they are going to call her, and meeting the first gran'baby girl on my side of the family.

No comments:
Post a Comment