The end of March marked four years since Colt whisked me away into the Utah mountains for a picnic...and put a ring on my finger instead.
I waited awhile for this day to come. About 7.5 months, I think? But when the day finally arrived, it was worth every moment of waiting, every doubt, and every hard conversation.
Colt told me several times that he did want me to be the one he married, that he hoped I was the one he would spend his life with, but that he needed a confirmation from Heavenly Father that it was the right choice. It was really hard to wait for that answer...but it came. And if Heavenly Father never sees fit to give me anything I want ever again, I can't complain. Colt is the greatest gift I've ever been given. This day is one of my most precious memories.


No comments:
Post a Comment