Saturday, October 18, 2014

Baby Baby: 27 Weeks

How Far Along? 27 weeks. Baby's Size Equivalent? A head of cauliflower, or an acorn squash. Neither of those are very cute foods. He's getting so big now he can only resemble lumpy vegetables, I guess. Maternity Clothes? Sometimes! I mix it up with regular and maternity clothes. Thank goodness for comfy sweaters and stretchy jeansHow Are You Sleeping? I'm doing ok for the most part, although the last couple of nights have been a bit trickier. My back has started getting achy. Best moment this week? Technically, it's a moment from last week. But we had our first appointment with our new OBGYN, and he wanted to take a peek at baby. So we got another ultrasound! We have been really lucky to have so many opportunities to see our little guy. According to the doctor, little man has some pretty chubby cheeks :) Weird pregnancy moment?Indigestion. I feel so full after eating anything; it's even made me throw up a few times. Any Movement: A ton! He kicks all the time, especially between 10:00-12:00 at night. In fact, at the echocardiogram appointment, the tech and the doctor were shocked because baby started out in a certain position, and within the span of a few minutes flipped into the complete opposite position. They said it's unusual for a baby to move so much in such a short span of time. He's an active fellow.  Anything making you queasy? No queasiness, just that too-full feeling. How About Cravings? Peanut butter and honey sandwiches. What I'm Looking Forward To: I'm really excited to see what/who he looks like (after the initial post-womb "potato phase"). I personally hope he looks like Colt!

No comments: