![]() |
July has been a busy month! The week before last, Colton's mom and his sister Lindsey came to visit, traveling all the way from Colorado and Michigan. It was the first time JJ met his Aunty Lou, and he took to her right away. He lit up every time she even glanced in his direction, most likely because his baby-radar picked up on the fact that she is the sweetest person in the world. I still need to go through all of our pictures, because I realized I don't have any of JJ with his Grammy Pearl and Aunt Lindsey! Well, I do, in my email. But not saved to my phone, which is much more convenient for blogging purposes. I need to fix that and post a few with Grammy and Lindsey, because Jace loved his visitors, and it showed.
While they were here, we went to Lighthouse Park and walked the short trail along the coast. Jace loved sitting on the beach and digging his fingers and toes into the rocky sand. We also rode the ferry to Whidbey Island, where we drove to a secluded beach and collected seashells, skipped rocks on the water, and explored the island a bit. On Saturday morning, we hiked the short trail to Snohomish Falls. Colt and I had never been before, and it was fun to show Terri and Linds some of the beautiful scenery we get to enjoy out here in the Great Northwest.
We had such a great time. I love my in-laws. Thanks for coming, ladies! Come again soon (that's an order!).







No comments:
Post a Comment