![]() |
| "It's always better when we're together." My boys eatin' dinner. |
![]() |
| Jace's first-ever boat ride! He wasn't so sure about the life jacket at first... |
![]() |
| ...but once the boat started moving, the smile never left his face. |
![]() |
| Naps were taken with Papa Todd, who couldn't get enough of his gran'baby. |
![]() |
| Outdoor naps are the best naps, aren't they? |
![]() |
| Especially when "outdoors" is at the lake! |
I don't have many pictures from our reunion, but I love the ones I've got!
Some highlights included:
-Jace's first boat ride.
-Naps outside with Papa Todd.
-Watching my hilarious parents win the horseshoe tournament.
-The Family Talent Show. We really didn't want to do it, but my sisters and I ended up performing the "Cups" song from Pitch Perfect. My sisters played the cups, and my brother-in-law and I sang the song that goes with it.
-Family Testimony Meeting. I love hearing my family testify of their love for the Savior and faith in the gospel of Christ.
-Jace kicking butt on the 8 hour drive (so much Nemo).
-Exchanging "most embarrassing moment" stories over the campfire (lets be real, my whole life is one long string of embarrassing moments). This was NOT Colt's favorite part, however.
-Tying for the win with my sister during the Family 5K. I didn't think I'd even be able to run a 5K after a year of pregnancy/mommyhood. Our bodies are amazing things, my friends.
-An evening ride on the 4-wheeler with Colt, after we put Jace to bed (except Jace woke up while we were gone, and was inconsolable until we returned).
-Seeing my cousin's cute little kids. I can't believe how big they've gotten! It was too much fun watching them rough-house and play with each other.
I love my family, and I love our reunions. Grandpa loved them, too. He wasn't with us there physically this year, and it felt a little emptier without him, but I believe he was there in spirit. There's no way he would have missed that horseshoe tournament. ;)






No comments:
Post a Comment