Happy, Happy Birthday, Colton! You make being a 29 year old father look good, if I do say so myself.
Babe, this is your last year as a twenty-something! Although, I've heard lately that the 30's are the new 20's, so take heart; you get to do your 20's all over again, but this time with a wife and kids.
I've known you since you were 23 (almost 24), and I gotta say, you've really held on to your looks. Good job, you sexy thang. But I've also got to say, as wonderful and good and kind and hard-working as you were back in your early 20's, I've been blessed to get to know you even better these last five years, and the depth and strength and goodness of your heart continue to surprise me (in the the best way). I've never known a better person. And you're only 29!
Imagine how awesome you'll be when you turn 30. ;)
I love you, C.
I hope you have a wonderful day full of steak, treats, and birthday love.



No comments:
Post a Comment